The product has high purity, small particle size, uniform distribution, high surface area, high surface activity, low bulk density, high temperature resistance, high oxidation resistance, high strength, high hardness, good thermal conductivity, good toughness, UV shielding greater than 80 % Or more, and has good electrical conductivity, as well as the chemical inertness of steel and other excellent properties, is extremely valuable material.
The main purpose:
(1) Abrasive and abrasive industry: titanium carbide abrasive is an alternative to alumina, silicon carbide, boron carbide, chromium oxide and other traditional materials ideal materials. Nano-titanium carbide grinding capacity can be comparable with the artificial diamond, greatly reducing the cost, the current in the United States, Japan, Russia and other countries have been widely used. Nano-titanium carbide materials made of abrasive, grinding wheel and grinding paste and other products can greatly improve the grinding efficiency, improve the grinding accuracy and surface finish.
(2) Electrical Contact Plating Material: The world's annual silver for contact materials accounts for a quarter of the total amount. Addition of an appropriate amount of nano-TiC to the silver coating material can reduce the amount of silver by 5%, save the cost and make the composite coating more stable.
(3) Cermet composite coating: nano-TiC ceramic coating on the surface coating, can improve the mechanical wear resistance and corrosion resistance. Has been successfully applied to static, dynamic and harsh environments played a role in the protection of the matrix, improve the efficiency of components and service life.
(4) Cutting tools: nano-TiC ceramic hard film used in the tool not only can improve the wear resistance of the tool surface, and without losing the toughness of metal substrates, but also can shorten the cutting time and improve the surface accuracy of the workpiece. The use of TiC content of 20% to 30% of the nanocrystalline grains as raw materials to produce A12O3-TiC ceramic cutting tools, can get excellent anti-peeling performance.
Powder metallurgy field: nano-titanium carbide powder used for producing powder metallurgy ceramics, carbide parts of raw materials, such as drawing die, carbide die, and so on. Nano-titanium carbide-based cement has the following characteristics:
(1) High hardness, generally up to HRA90 or more;
(2) Good wear resistance, low wear rate;
(3) Good resistance to high temperature and antioxidant capacity;
(4) Good thermal conductivity, good chemical stability.
Surfacing electrode: in the surfacing electrode to add nano-TiC, can greatly improve the hardness and wear resistance of the surfacing layer, weld hardness HRC value can be increased from 50 to 60, the other can be surfacing on the layer, and water quenching crack.
Copolyester PETG:Adding titanium carbide in PETG materials (TiC), PETG material has excellent impact strength, good heat resistance, good sealing performance, bending resistance, scratch resistance, no whitening anti-aging, anti-static, excellent chemical resistance, low extraction, hydrolysis resistance, good fluidity, strong coloring, easy molding, good health (FDA), belongs to a new generation of environmentally friendly plastics.
(1) Foam ceramic: Foam ceramic crop filter can effectively remove impurities in various fluids. TiC foam ceramic has better strength, hardness, thermal conductivity, conductivity, and heat resistance than oxide ceramics. It’s more suitable for the preparation of high quality foam ceramic.
(2) Melting metal crucible: TiC ceramic face-centered cubic crystal, high melting point, good thermal conductivity, hardness, good chemical stability, no hydrolysis, high temperature oxidation resistance, so the use of TiC made high temperature crucible dimensional stability Better, longer life.
This product should be stored in a cool, dry room, and avoid stress. The powder without the treatment of surface should not be exposed to the air during the use, to aviod absorb moisture agglomeration, affect the dispersion performance and the use of results.